Size 11.01 GB
Last Update 2013-08-30
Name: Payday 2
Version: – Wineskin
Mac Platform: Intel-Wineskin
Includes: Only the application or game is included (pre-cracked)
OS version: 10.8.3
Processor type(s) & speed: 2 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
RAM minimum: 2 GB
Video RAM: 256 MB
Link for more information: http://portingteam.com/files/file/7932-payday-2/
PAYDAY 2 is a game by Overkill Software, and the sequel to PAYDAY: The Heist. It was released on August 13, 2013, for the PC and the PlayStation 3; and by August 16 on the Xbox 360 as a physical release only. It is available for pre-purchase on Steam and on the PlayStation Network. The beta was made available to owners of the Career Criminal Edition on July 24, 2013, and to owners of the original PAYDAY on August 8. The game was announced in February 2013, when very little information was shared, other than that Overkill Software would work on the sequel and 505 Games would publish it. In March, Overkill began showing previews of the game to major gaming publications.
Pre-cracked v1.0 All No-DVD by [Fairlight].
Wineskin Wrapper: PAYDAY 2 1.0 by DanIsTheMan from the porting team.
Just drag onto your desktop and play!
ATI / AMD: GREEN (fully playable)
NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
Intel HD: GREEN (fully playable)
- Game runs smoothly on maximum settings. VSYNC enabled causes some frame drops when turning fast.
- Please read the known issues, there are some important notes.
My System Specs:
- OS: OSX Mountain Lion 10.8.4
- CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @ 3.5GHz
- RAM: 32 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2047 MB
Notes about wrapper:
IF YOU ARE AN AMD USER THAT USES OSX Lion 10.7.5:
You will probably (most likely) experience severe lag. Please try and upgrade to 10.8.3 since wine does not function well with AMD GPUs and 10.7.5.
Known Issues (***IMPORTANT***):
- Issue 1: If you attempt to run the game but you get a very brief black screen and the wrapper then shuts down, chances are that the game is trying to start on an unsupported resolution (e.g. 1920 x 1058).
- Solution: TO FIX THIS, Simply right click the wrapper, show package contents, open Wineskin, click Set Screen Options and UNCHECK “Use Mac Driver instead of X11”. Then simply run the wrapper again, set your game resolution to your NATIVE resolution (e.g. 1920 x 1080), exit and save your graphics settings.
IF THE WRAPPER DOES NOT RUN:
Right click the wrapper, show package contents, go into the folders: drive_c. > user > wineskin > local settings > application data > payday 2
DELETE The PAYDAY 2 folder and it will hopefully work !
Lastly, go back into wineskin and CHECK “Use Mac Driver instead of X11”. Please note that if you are on 10.6, you may wish to play with X11 instead of Mac Driver.
- Issue 2: If the game seems to crash at the loading screen when trying to load either a mission or go to the safe house, there is a simple fix.
- Solution: TO FIX THIS, Simply right click the wrapper, show package contents, open Wineskin, click Set Screen Options and MAKE SURE “Auto detect GPU Info for Direct3D” is UNCHECKED! (it may all ready be unchecked).
Also, try lowering/disabling some Advanced graphics settings such as Lowering Anisotropic Filtering from 16X down to 8X or 4X. Also try disabling ‘Depth of Field’ in advanced graphics settings.